Year 3 and 4
Start of the Day
- Between 8.45am and 8.55am children enter Year 3 and 4 cloakroom, hang up coat and bag and change into indoor footwear then walk around the outside of the school and enter the school via Year 1 and 2 cloakroom (bring water bottle and, if having a packed lunch, packed lunch with them).
- Go straight through the Year 1 and 2 cloakroom and into the Year 3 and 4 classroom.
- If having a packed lunch, their lunchbox is placed on the trolley need the hall.
- Children enter the classroom and use the hand sanitiser.
- Children sit at their allocated table.
- Classroom laid out with desks separated and facing the interactive board.
- Children will need to bring a water bottle from home to store on their desk.
- No additional equipment will be brought from home.
- Children will have all necessary stationery provided by school.
- Children will need to wear their P.E. kit to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays as P.E. takes place at 9am.
- Children can take home their reading books (changed on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and planners.
- Mr Clark teaches on Mondays, Tuesdays and every other Wednesday. (He will be in class on Wednesday 25th August.)
- Mr Evans teaches every other Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Miss Bolivar-Medina will teach French on Tuesdays.
- Adam will teach P.E. on Tuesdays and Thursdays mornings.
- World War 2 with a trip to Duxford planned.
- Forces and Magnets in Science.