Vacancy: After School Care Coordinator
We are looking for somebody exceptional to run our after school care provision on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 – 5.30pm.
After School Care Coordinator
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Part Time, Term Time
Salary: Leicestershire County Council Grade 5.7 £10.98 p/h
Posted: 14th March 2023
Expires: 28th March 2023 3PM
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date: Tuesday 28th March 2023 at 3PM
Interview date: w/b 17th April 2023
We aim to provide:
- A safe and stimulating environment for pupils in our wrap around care
- A range of enriching activities for pupils
- Strong relationships between staff and pupils
Purpose of Job:
- Supervise children attending after school care
- To plan and prepare appropriate activities for children’s social education and to encourage co-operation.
- To be responsible for children’s safety, monitor their well-being and ensure good behaviour.
What we offer:
- Term-time hours.
- The opportunity of working within a supportive and friendly environment.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Kind, caring, enthusiastic children.
The right candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working with children within the primary age range.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Foxton Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For a full job description and application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org